Want to make the most of Cable and Relay? Be part of the family with our exclusive membership...
- 1. Discounted entry for you and two mates
- 2. Fast track entry via our guest list queue - no need to purchase tickets
- 3. Access to the 'Attic' for the best view in the house *
- 4. Regular 'members only' newsletter
- 5. Access to membership liaison for all your clubbing needs
- 6. Loads more special offers and discounts...
Register as a member today and receive discounted / queue jump entry for you and two mates to all Cable, Relay and We Fear Silence events. In addition to having your own Cable liaison to get you a place on the dance floor for the hottest parties in town, you'll receive invites to free parties, special offers and a monthly newsletter to keep you bang up to date with all the latest Cable news.
Sign up now, it's completely free for a limited period...
* (VIP Attic access available strictly on first come first serve basis / not available at every event)
Check the events calendar for details of discounts for each individual night...
Fridays are all about Dubstep, Bass & Hip Hop - Idiosynphonic, Dub All Or Nothing, Get Darker, Chew The Fat!, Licked Beatz, Subdub, Southern Hospitality, Viper - if it makes the woofers wobble you'll hear it here!
Saturdays are We Fear Silence, with a diverse range of nights from D&B to Techno to House, with residencies from Stanton Warriors, Blueprint, Blackout, Renegade Hardware, Connected and Krafty Kuts. Early morning you'll even find after hours debauchery from Big Vinyl Circus or Sub Terrania.
Midweek keep an eye on listings for our midweek shows - it could be comedy with the funniest comedians on the circuit, live music from the hottest bands. If you'd like to hold an event at Cable email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Wired In
Join us on our Cable Official Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, get your ears round some tasty tunes on our two Soundcloud channels - Cable London and We Fear Silence, check out our YouTube Videos or browse the event listings to see what we've got on.