Terms & Conditions
The term 'Smoke Club Limited' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 3, Holyrood Court, London Bridge, SE1 2EL. Our company registration number is 06506979, place of registration is Smoke Club Limited, C/o Wise & Co, The Old Star, Church Street, Princes Risborough, Buckhinghamshire, HP27 9AA. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• If hiring the venue for any reason, it is the hirers responsibility to understand a full contract must be signed by both parties for the event to be classed as officially booked. A sample of our booking contract can be found in the Private Hire section of this website. We advise you read it in full.
Membership Terms & Conditions
• Cable membership is for a period of 6 months from the date of sign up.
• Cable members are still required to show ID on entry to the venue.
• Once the membership period of 6 months has finished, memberships will automatically be put into suspension. During this period the member will not receive any of their benefits. Members will be prompted to renew their membership and if they choose to do so, all benefits will resume.
• Cable membership is non-transferable, Cable reserves the right to revoke membership at any time.
• Concession entry is excluded for all Laughing Boy and Jaded events and some 'special' events such as NYE. Please check website event listings to see which events qualify.
• Guest Lists - We reserve the right to close guest lists at any point. But not too worry! In this case you will be able to purchase tickets via our website or on the door.
• Once the 6 month period has ended, members may re-join Cable membership at any time at the new cost level appropriate.
• Re-joining members will have their regular benefits reinstated immediately.
• Access to the VIP Attic is on a first come, first served basis.
Last updated Tuesday 20th November 2012